Job title: German speaking Credit and Collections Analyst
Alternative job title:
Job tags: finance operations, accounting, credit and collections, finance
Job location: Bucharest, RO
Experience requirements: Mid-career
Workfield requirements: Credit analysis
Contract type: Permanent full-time
Sector: Banking, Financial Services & Insurance
Locations: Romania - Bucuresti-Ilfov
How could you help us do this?
We need a German speaking Credit & Collections Analyst to join our team in Bucharest.
The Credit & Collections team ensures that the company converts revenue to cash by determining appropriate credit levels and collecting accounts receivable. Manages credit and collection processes, ensures compliance with company policy and legal requirements, assures process quality, and provides training and support.
What kind of work would you be doing?
- Analyze and recommend customer credit limits based upon credit scores;
- Investigate potential credit fraud and work closely with internal security and business partners to resolve the case;
- Resolve credit issues independently;
- Negotiate down payment with customers and company sales staff to allow customers to purchase above their credit limit;
- Analyze and research customer's receivables account delinquency and determine the type of communication method to facilitate payment;
- Resolve disputes related to customer payment on delinquent accounts and negotiates and ensure payment from customer;
- Recognize trends for non- payment and resolve issues by engaging internal partners;
- Initiate the dispute resolution process with internal company partners and ensure resolution for the company and customers;
- Analyze at-risk customers and recommend account strategies to prevent delinquencies.
What will you get in return?
As well as a meaningful career with the opportunity to really develop and display your skills and ideas, you will also receive support, progression, training and development.
As well as this and your salary, you will also receive an array of competitive benefits and an annual individual and company performance related bonus.
What are you waiting for? We are waiting for you…
What achievements should you have so far?
We think in order to add immediate value and to succeed in this role, you should have between 2-4 years of experience in collections;
First level university degree with a focus in business or economics;
Intermediate written and verbal communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills are strongly preferred;
Intermediate accounting knowledge as well as basic computer skills;
Proven experience in a C&C team or other related departments;
What about you?
This is the most important part! We want to retain and build on our collaborative and engaging culture, so we need people to help us achieve this;
Of course, if you have at least 2 years of experience in a similar area, you should have a good understanding of collection processes and financial concepts;
You need to be able to get your colleagues as excited about your activity as you are, so you need to be confident and persuasive. Being able to articulate the benefits and outcomes of your ideas is essential to gain buy-in.
Before we get into things further, thank you for taking the time to read our advert and for taking an interest in Micro Focus!
Who We Are
Micro Focus is one of the world’s largest enterprise software providers, delivering the mission-critical software that keeps the digital world running. We combine pragmatism, discipline, and customer-centric innovation to deliver trusted, proven solutions that customers need in order to succeed in today’s rapidly evolving marketplace. That’s high tech without the drama.
A bit about us:
It’s simple – we make our customer’s organisations better; whether we deliver a more streamlined overall infrastructure, a more efficient data storage solution, perhaps a cost effective cloud based application or maybe a user friendly software program or we could implement a groundbreaking, game changing overhaul of an entire organisation. Whatever we do, we do it well and we make changes that matter.