Full Stack Team Lead
Ez a munka távolról is végezhető (lehetővé teszi a tevékenység végzését otthonról, véglegesen vagy ideiglenesen)
As a Full Stack Team Leader, you will participate in developing an innovative product that involves web site building, e-commerce, social network integration, customer management and more.
The product is a comprehensive platform that delivers integrated presence, marketing and retention tools for small businesses. It combines a CRM, email and text campaigns, social network marketing, online service booking, a multi-platform website builder with e-commerce, and a mobile app and desktop dashboard that controls them all.
Come work with us and join the good vibes, great people and an amazing product!
- Leading hands-on aspects of the development cycle;
- Recruit, train and coach our R&D professional team members and set a high technical bar for the team to succeed;
- Taking major part in our strategic growth;
- Collaborate with other departments to optimize and expand performance.
- 6+ years of experience as a Full-Stack Developer.
- Previous experience in leading teams.
- Experience with C# .NET or .
- Experience with at least one client-side frameworks such as Angular, React, , .
- Experience with web APIs.
- Experience with Azure cloud development.
- University degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Independent, ability to handle complex tasks and mentor others.
- Team player with the passion for technology.
- Able to lead, mentor and motivate.
- Fast learner and highly motivated developer.
- Fast thinker and problem solver.
Nice to have:
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
About Orion Innovation:
Orion Innovation is a leading digital transformation and product development services firm with more than 25 years of activity. Headquartered in Edison, New Jersey, the company has a global team of over 4,750 associates, with engineers in 11 major delivery centers spread across the Americas, Europe, and APAC region.
Orion operates in a broad range of industries such as: financial services, professional services, cyber security, telecommunications and media, consumer products, automotive, industrial automation, professional sports and entertainment, life sciences, ecommerce, and education.
The main focus is to be an agile and trusted partner for business transformation initiatives, providing deep emerging technology, digital design and domain expertise.
*Only suitable candidates will be contacted.