Full-Stack Software Engineer
We are looking for a highly motivated Full Stack Software Engineer to take part in building a cutting-edge next generation multi-tenant SaaS sensor management platform.
- Become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional agile team.
- Design and develop multi-tenant Angular frontend and Java backend services with a focus on low latency, scalability and user experience for a SaaS product.
- Collaborate closely with other engineers, product owners and designers, to identify and solve challenging problems in cybersecurity.
- Work with experienced and highly talented engineers in a CI/CD environment with cutting edge technologies.
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of various system resources.
- Analyze & solve difficult production incidents across the stack.
- Take full responsibility and ownership from conception, development, quality to post-deployment.
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth.
- At least 3 years of experience in front end web development.
- At least 3 years of experience in Java Backend development.
- UX orientation.
- Experience with Angular, Angular JS.
- Experience with Node, npm.
- Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent knowledge.
- Team player, accountable, dedicated and passionate.
Nice to have:
- Experience in designing and building multi-tenant and scalable microservice systems;
- Experience working in containerized environment with Kubernetes;
- Experience in relational databases (Postgres advantage) and NoSQL databases (Mongo advantage);
- Experience with cloud technologies (GCP/AWS/Azure).
About Orion Innovation:
Orion Innovation is a leading digital transformation and product development services firm with more than 25 years of activity. Headquartered in Edison, New Jersey, the company has a global team of over 4,750 associates, with engineers in 11 major delivery centers spread across the Americas, Europe, and APAC region.
Orion operates in a broad range of industries such as: financial services, professional services, cyber security, telecommunications and media, consumer products, automotive, industrial automation, professional sports and entertainment, life sciences, ecommerce, and education.
The main focus is to be an agile and trusted partner for business transformation initiatives, providing deep emerging technology, digital design and domain expertise.
*Only suitable candidates will be contacted.