We are looking for a talented Full Stack Software Developer that will be part of a team responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining a suite of web applications.
These applications are part of a workflow solution that automates repetitive tasks, processes complex jobs, efficiently schedules and routes production jobs.
- University Degree, Computer Science preferred
- Good Java skills
- Experience with any of the following technologies is a plus:
- Good written and spoken English language skills
- Strong team orientation
- Reviewing and understanding requirements
- Designing, coding, unit testing different functionalities
- Participating to code reviews
We are offering
- Opportunity to build a career with us
- Exciting Projects to increase your development expertise
- Being part of a great and dynamic team together with other talented Software Professionals
- Benefits that currently include merit-based bonuses, education benefits, professional training programs, medical clinic services, dental subsidies, gym and sport activities memberships and more
- Highly professional environment in a new modern facilities providing the latest in technology, tools and equipment, modern offices and state-of-the-art labs
Note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.