The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
We are part of one of the largest independent and most creative digital agencies in Europe and the leading digital communications agency in Germany. The Serviceplan Group is the largest owner-led agency group in Europe with more than 30 locations and 4,200 employees worldwide.
We are looking for two talented and motivated FrontEnd Web Developers (Seniors or Midlevel). They will be involved in implementing campaigns for clients like Lufthansa, BMW, MediaMarkt, Auchan and others.
* Create standards-compliant, cross-browser-compatible (desktop, tablet and mobile devices) HTML & CSS for visual designs with pixel-level accuracy
* Optimize performance of client-side code, taking into account issues of page weight, complexity, SEO, network, user perception, and other effects
* Produce and optimize image assets (compression, slicing, sprites)
* Engage with backend developers to optimize markup for CMS integration
* Design, code and test email templates
* Conduct thorough cross-browser and cross-device testing
* Continue to improve development skills and stay up-to-date on web technology trends
* Suggest and present overviews of best practices, relevant and effective current and new technologies
* Engage with the team on your progress and participate in status calls/meetings as needed
* At least 3 years of professional working experience (at least 5 years for the Senior position)
* Adobe Photoshop knowledge (slices/image manipulation)
* Experience in developing responsive web applications
* Good English skills (both verbal and written)
The following qualifications are a big plus:
* Experience with handling web services with AJAX.
* SASS and GRUNT knowledge
* Experience using git
* Experience with developing frontend for CMS systems
* Experience with automated testing tools like NightWatch/Codeception
Personal qualities :
* Analytical thinking
* Team player
* Strong technical problem-solving skills
* Ability and desire to learn new technologies
* A young, talented and ambitious team
* Competitive salary aligned with skills and experience
* Bonus system based on performance
* An exciting and challenging environment that promotes professional growth and career opportunities within our company
* Team building activities, personal development programs, private medical insurance, extra vacation days, protection for local currency depreciation.