About the job
Join the Vodafone #Spirit
Couple of years back, front-end developers were aware that their site would be viewed on a desktop and their logic would be controlled in a server.
Looking at your daily tasks:
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods;
- Take part in an agile development process with iterative releases;
- Build customer-facing UIs;
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code;
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications;
- Implementation of security and data protection;
- Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.);
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments;
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system;
- Understanding and applying fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Comfortable with working with both internally hosted infrastructures, but also with cloud based solutions.
What are we looking for:
- In depth knowledge of ;
- Hands on experience with HTML5, CSS3, and AJAX
- Experience consuming RESTful services;
- MariaDB/MySQL knowledge; SQL skills is a plus.
Sounds challenging? We have some extra benefits for you:
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose (in Romania) couple of days per week;
- Dedicated employee phone subscription;
- Annual Company Bonus;
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel;
- Meal Tickets;
- Private Health Insurance;
- Private Life Insurance.