Front-end Developer Angular
Távmunka (otthonról végezhető tevékenység)
As a Frontend Developer you will join a DevOps task force geared towards building both customized solutions and creating new products/features for some of the largest names in the networking & security industry. If you’ve heard of them, they are probably Keysight customers.
A cyber range is a controlled virtual environment that companies can use for cyber warfare training and practice handling specific real-world scenarios, train employees and customers on the latest threats, and they are essential for combating modern cybercrime.
You will create a complete front-end application, the UI of a Cyber Range for real-world experience where users can increase their skills in attacking (red team) or defending (blue team) virtual network infrastructures; the legitimate or malicious traffic is injected by using Network Traffic Generators developed by Keysight.
What we offer:
- Always working with bleeding edge technologies; for the tinkerer in you, you will have unrestricted access to extremely specialized equipment, allowing you a deep-dive into any topic that’s networking related.
- You will witness new industry leading products being born and have the opportunity to contribute from the beginning.
- An attractive employee benefits package: competitive salary, flexible working hours, work from home, medical insurance, free fruit and coffee, etc
What you’ll do on a daily basis:
Design and Specification:
- Designing architecture, coding style requirements and best practices for new projects within the team.
- Defining requirements, specs and architecture choices for new products or new features for existing products.
- Creating self-contained, reusable and testable modules and components
- Working on architecture and design issues where complex analysis is required.
- Creating custom, general components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular (10+).
- Develop front-end code using web application frameworks.
- Develop server-side components (backend) to satisfy product requirements and building RESTful API.
What you’ll need:
- Following latest industry programming best practices and standards.
- Being passionate about technology and having the ability to share this passion and motivate others is considered a big plus.
- In-depth experienced with Angular (10 or above)
- Experience with state-management (NgRx)
- Strong understanding of DOM, HTML5 and CSS and TypeScript.
- Experience with active programming techniques using RxJS.
- RESTful API and OpenAPI standards
- Web Sockets
- Managing Source Code with Git/BitBucket
- Ability to work independently and within a team using agile methodologies (scrum).
Additional skills that are considered a plus:
- Unit Testing & End to End Testing
- Networking-oriented mindset. Most of the projects we’ll encounter will have some sort of networking substrate, so a thorough understanding of networking is a big advantage.