Chargeback & Fraud Agent
* minden nyelv kötelező
We are looking for an experienced Chargeback & Fraud Agent with analytical skills and demonstrated relationship-building capabilities, seeking the challenge of working for a global e-commerce merchant.
As a key member of our team, the Chargebacks & Fraud Agent will be responsible for chargebacks management and fraud resolution. The Chargebacks & Fraud Agent will foster collaborative working relationships with the Customer Service, Telecom, Finance, IT, and Marketing under the guidance of the Payments Manager.
This position is ONLY available at our Sibiu location. Please apply only if you are willing to relocate to Sibiu.
Here’s what you’ll bring to thе table:
- Possess a high proficiency in verbal and written English;
- University Degree (Economics preferred);
- Excellent understanding of internal technology infrastructure and customer service demands/requirements;
- Understanding of existing and emerging risk and compliance standards specific to an e-commerce company;
- Possess good office application skills, including intermediate to advanced knowledge of working with spreadsheets;
- Be highly organized, proactive, self-motivated, able to work on own initiative, and eager to learn;
- Possess excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills;
- Be a team player and able to meet strict deadlines;
- Must be adept at working in an evolving entrepreneurial environment;
- Excellent analytical skills;
If you’re up for the challenge, you’d bе:
- Investigating, collecting data, and preparing replies to incoming Retrieval Requests & Chargebacks from the Issuing Banks;
- Handling merchant communication regarding received cases. Analyzing data and documentation, consulting internally, and resolving client disputes;
- Processing Retrieval Requests & Chargebacks in a timely manner as per bank and card scheme deadlines;
- Monitoring merchant Chargebacks trends and suggest action as necessary;
- Preparing summary reports of Retrieval Requests & Chargebacks being processed;
- Updated with latest bank and card scheme development;
- Performing other generic duties as needed.
Your role will have a huge impаct on the succеss story of our company.
Why join us?
Because you are looking for an environment able to help you grow professionally by offering you the chance to work on challenging projects alongside some of the most talented people you’ve ever met.
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation;
- Meal Tickets;
Health and Wellbeing:
- Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Medical Benefits at Polisano for employees and family (children, spouse, parents, siblings);
- Wellness Program;
Personal and professional development:
- Bookster subscription
- KeepCalling Library;
- KC Academy - internal training program;
- National and International Conferences;
- Flexible schedule
- Between 21-27 Vacation Days
The answer is simple: an amazing group of people who turned an inspiring story about phone cards, friends & $100 into a worldwide multi-million dollar company. We are friendly, ambitious, dedicated, and above all passionate about what we do.
KeepCalling is now...
One of the leading telecom providers on the market and among the fastest-growing businesses in the USA.
KeepCalling is a global telecommunications company founded in 2002 in the state of Georgia, USA with offices in the US, Romania, and Bolivia. At the moment, KeepCalling provides telecom services to hundreds of thousands of individual customers and businesses. In 2016 KeepCalling launched Tello on the US market, a Mobile Virtual Network Operator operating on T-Mobile’s network, with the highest rating on TrustPilot given by our customers, among all MVNOs registered in the US.
KeepCalling’s products are primarily targeted at ethnic and immigrant communities around the world. KeepCalling strives to offer the most accessible and easy-to-use services on the market, while the main focus of the company remains customer satisfaction.
Find out more about KeepCalling on or follow KeepCalling's Facebook page at
Join our team and be part of this amazing story!