The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Financial Controlling Internship Tires Business
Premium Talentet keres
* minden nyelv kötelező
Financial Controlling Internship - Tires Business Area
- Support in month end closing and budget reporting.
- Master data maintenance in SAP
- Creation of excel templates to automate local reporting process
- Support in daily controlling task
- Common Stock Take Procedure & Supporting documents
- Enrolled in University or Master's program - Economics profile
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office - Excel especially;
- Advanced English knowledge.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
- Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- Flexible Working Schedule;
- International Work Environment & Traveling.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded inthe technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In, Continental generated sales of €4 billion and currently employs more thanpeople in 5 9 countries and markets.
The Tires business area has 24 production and development locations worldwide. Continental is one of the leading tire manufacturers and generated sales in this business area of €1 billion in fiscal yearwith more thanemployees. Continental ranks among the technology leaders in tire production and offers a broad product range for passenger cars, commercial and special-purpose vehicles as well as two-wheelers. Through continuous investment in research and development, Continental makes a significant contribution towards mobility that is safer, more cost-effective and more ecologically efficient. The portfolio of the Tires business unit includes services for the tire trade and fleet applications as well as digital tire management systems.