Financial Controlling Internship - CSC TSR
• Support Financial Controllers in providing meaningful and informative analysis explaining business results
• Maintain updated various financial reports, databases or scorecards
• Support in the preparation of periodical management reports
• Take ownership of ad hoc special projects
• Finance/Economics University studies ongoing
• Good writing, reading and speaking English skills
• German language is a plus, not mandatory
• Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel)
What we offer
Finance and Controlling
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
With sales of € billion in, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more thanemployees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. € billion in, roughlyemployees), Powertrain (sales of approx. € billion in, roughlyemployees) and Interior (sales of approx. € billion in, roughlyemployees) achieved sales of approximately € billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.