The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
- Handling end-to-end high volume Recruitment processes for Enterprise Romania GSC Department (including but not limited to reviewing applicants, performing headhunting activities, scheduling interviews, assessing candidates through HR interviews);
- Preparing and sending job offers based on the recruitment process outcome;
- Creating accurate and clear Recruitment reports, as requested;
- Maintain constant communication with Hiring Managers in order to assess and fulfill recruitment needs;
- Attend Job Fairs and other recruitment events;
- Handling internal on-boarding processes for new joiners;
- Maintaining communication with HR services third party providers.
- Fluency in English;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Communication/ Psychology/ Sociology/ Economical Science/ Human Resources;
- HR Inspector Certification, or other similar certifications;
- At least 1 year of experience on a similar job (previous experience in ICT companies is considered and advantage);
- Previous experience in a multi-cultural work environment;
- Familiar with Boolean search strings;
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills;
- Good knowledge of GDPR regulations;
- Ability to handle high work volumes;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus;
- Gym discounts;
- Private Medical Insurance;
- Paid 4 hours leave per month;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Weekly fruit day;
- Opportunity to grow and develop within the HR Team.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted!
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please take into consideration that Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC will process your CV data (name, contact details, education, work history, qualifications and skills).
This Personal Data is Processed in order to assess the competency and suitability of candidates applying for employment with Huawei; to make decisions on whether or not to offer employment to any particular candidate; to decide the terms and conditions of any such offer; to record all decision making for internal management and reporting purposes
By applying to this job announcement, you acknowledge and agree with our Data Protection Clause.