Engineering Team Leader
We are looking for a passionate, experienced and well-organized Engineering Team Leader to join our engineering team!
Wittronic is a part of Aquis Group. Aquis has 25 years of experience in the development and manufacture of innovative, technically sophisticated and proven electronic solutions in the field of sanitary technology for the public / commercial sector. As a so-called OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) manufacturer, customer-specific products are developed and manufactured with and for the customer.
Over the years, Aquis has developed into a well-founded system house for mechatronic solutions that successfully uses its expertise from development to series delivery. Today Aquis implements innovative system solutions in various business areas. Networking and communication skills of the products represent an integral part of the wide range of services.
Today the group of companies operates in 4 locations: Switzerland, Austria, Romania and China.
The Aquis mission statement is: “There is always a solution”.
What we need you to do:
- To be responsible for implementing preventive and corrective maintenance procedures;
- To be responsible for the coordination of the activity your area of activity;
- To ensure the highest equipment availability and the minimum cost;
- To create & track the spare parts list in order to ensure the availability of the critical components;
- To define & monitor roadmaps, in order to achieve departmental and plant goals;
- To start, perform and monitor improvement and cost effective projects;
- To ensure cross-functional communication in order to improve information flow;
- To manage the human resources from your team: resource allocation, recruiting, holiday planning and so on;
- To monitor and evaluate the performance of the team members, develop personal development plans for them.
What we’d like you to have:
- University degree – engineering profile;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant professional experience in the technical / business field (Electronic manufacturing and Automotive background is preferred);
- Knowledge about business environment (Practical understanding of modern production and quality management tools, like lean manufacturing and six sigma);
- Fluent in English;
- Mechanical design knowledge is an advantage (AutoCAD, Katia);
- Communication and leadership abilities;
- Ability in problem solving, resilience and assertiveness.
What we can offer:
- A work environment where your opinion matters and your expertise is valued;
- Being part of a fast-growing company;
- People-focused management;
- Continuous growth, learning, and self-development opportunities;
- Performance bonus;
- Referral bonus;
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas.
We are eager to meet you and to start our journey together!