ENGINEERING HARDWARE PROJECT MANAGER TIMISOARA
Would you like to have the opportunity to work with the latest technology in the high tech automotive industry, to be part of young and dynamic working environment of a small yet highly experienced team of professionals in a privately owned company? Join us and you will have the chance to take on various and challenging responsibilities.
What will your job be about?
- As a Engineering Hardware Project Manager you will be responsible for leading design activities from hardware perspective, creating and managing hardware project planning with estimations and schedules, interacting with customer and other disciplines for DC-DC converters, high voltage power distribution systems, smart junction boxes, body electronics for both passenger cars and trucks;
- Organizing project information and requirements for success of the project;
- Develop and maintain relationships with customer and project key contacts;
- Assist quality assurance in verifying requirements, design implementation and testing;
- Manage complete projects by planning and estimating work packages;
- Participating in quotation activities for new business.
What will you bring with you?
- 4+ years experience working as Hardware Project Manager;
- Ability to manage projects and delivery;
- Ability to lead projects with strong ability of planning hardware tasks;
- Monitoring and coordinate tasks and update dinamically the hardware timing plan;
- Work with hardware management team to update project resource needs;
- Strong presentation and documentation skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Knowledge of product development lifecycle;
- Previous automotive experience in hardware;
- Knowledge about electronics, power supplies, digital and analog circuits, EMC/EMI;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Basic understanding of related design disciplines;
- Fluency in English.
What will we offer?
- Competitive salary package;
- Annual bonuses;
- Extensive private medical insurance for you and your family (unlimited recommended investigations);
- Free sports activities;
- Meal tickets;
- Flexible working hours;
- Abroad traveling opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.