Engineer - Test System Development
Részleges távmunka (a munkaidő feloszlik a távmunka és a vállalat központjában tett látogatások között)
Location: Sibiu, Romania
3SOFT is a software company present for 10 years on the market developing embedded solutions in the automotive area.
3SOFT specializes in demanding embedded software solutions for the automotive industry.
We are represented by a multidisciplinary team, consisting of software specialists (software programmers in C/C++).
All our team members are trained and certified in AUTOSAR and Embedded C, capable to provide services in this area.
In coordination with Elektrobit departments and with the goal to be a good player in this area, the company 3SOFT is currently in an expansion process.
- Creation and optimization of test specifications and automated test cases;
- Development of test libraries (C/C++, LabView) and sub components for automated test execution in close cooperation with project development team;
- Test setup, implementation and evaluation of automated test flows as part of validation and development activities;
- Definition of acceptance criteria for test systems along with validation of the test systems;
- Close cooperation with development departments with reference to test development;
- Test result evaluation and reporting.
- Define test concepts and you implement test cases / test applications for our embedded Linux platform
- Support the realization of our test automation
- Help to grow AUTOSAR / Adaptive AUTOSAR know-how in the organization
- Will be working in international project teams across sites and organizations
- Discuss with customers based on your high level of experience
- Engineer (electrical engineering, communications engineering);
- Work experience of at least 2+ years;
- Abstract and precise analytical thinking;
- Good communication and teamwork skills;
- Good spoken and written knowledge of English language;
- Profound knowledge of test instrumentation and state of the art measurement technology;
- Programming and scripting skills in C/C++, Python, Linux Shell;
- Familiarity with software version control tools like Git and SVN;
- Knowledge of the test automation solution is an advantage;
- Experience using relevant development/debugging tools like Lauterbach, make, git, subversion, JIRA
- Basic knowledge of the automotive bus systems like CAN, Automotive Ethernet, A2B, Multimedia Serial Link, etc.;
- Desirable: Knowledge of the test requirements in the automotive sector.
What We offer
Training in the latest technology of Automotive software development
- Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success
- The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences
- An international and multicultural working environment
- A motivating and engaging work environment
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team
- Trainings to familiarize you with Elektrobit software products and tools
- Flexible work time
Do You want to be part of our company? Apply now!
Do You enjoy automotive embedded area? Be part of our Team!