Embedded Software Developer
DIGITALGATE presents an unique opportunity to work in a fast growing international company, specialized in embedded systems software and hardware solutions, with clients all across Europe.
• Embedded Software development in C/C++
• Specification, documentation of real-time object-oriented Software
• Debugging software and hardware using debuggers/oscilloscopes/logic analyzers etc.
• Testing, unit testing, mocking, module testing
• System Profiling
• Hardware bring up
• Communication with clients
• Strong C/C++ experience
• Strong experience (or at least theoretical knowledge) with low level programming under POSIX like operating systems (preferable Linux) and RTOS
• Ability to understand electronics schematics (as much as a good Embedded Software Developer should understand)
• Ability to work with hardware and use oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, power supplies etc.
• Desire to develop yourself and master new technologies
• Passion for low level programming and electronics
• Flexible working time
• Opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies
• Interesting tasks
• Attractive employment conditions