Economist for External Accounting (General Ledger)
német, angol, olasz
Bár az álláhirdetés inaktív, önéletrajzodat elküldheted a munkaadónak
Bosch Service Solutions, a global provider of business process outsourcing services, develops integrated and innovative service solutions. The site in Timisoara, that became part of Bosch Group in, operates in two fields: Business Services and Shared Services.
Business Services:Forward-looking solution concepts for complex services: As specialists for service design with crossindustry experience, we take care of business processes for our customers.
Shared Services:Intelligent service solutions from a single source: As an internal service provider, we support Bosch departments such as Finance & Accounting, Purchasing and IT tech support by pooling transactional and administrative tasks.
- Posting in General Ledger for bank accounting
- Preparation and posting of various journals
- Perform reconciliation of various GL accounts
- Suspense account clearing
- Performing month end closing.
- Preparation Various reports
- Support of year end closing activities in the area of IFRS and local GAAP
- Preparation and maintenance of process documentation
- Bachelor's degree – Business Administration, Accounting,Finance, Economics, or related degree
- At least two years working knowledge in Financial accounting, especially in General Accounting field
- Fluently spoken and written English -German is a plus
- Proficient computer skills - SAP Module FI, MM and MS Office
- Ability to work in a structured and careful way
- Customer service and communication skills
- Team player and ability to work in a flexible way
- Likes to work with numbers
- Willingness to travel
- Outgoing and easy to get along with.
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.