The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
As a DevOps Engineer you will deliver support to our customers by providing quality and fast resolutions, involve in fixing production bugs and constantly looking to improve and/or automate our processes and procedures. The devops role requires gaining knowledge across the whole stack (like operating systems, disk management, databases, networking, performance, web site, load balancing, security, backups, disaster recovery, project management, and configuration management) while also being involved in day to day activities of the squad.
• Assists in production support, troubleshoot existing information in systems to identify errors or deficiencies;
• Understand and assist in tracking and monitoring the services/applications, in order to implement new alerts and by using the monitoring tool to constantly improve the resilience/reliability of systems/applications;
• Implements changes on all environments;
• Test application functionality in production after patches or promotes;
• Understand the need for security and apply it using the existing security framework. make the feature secure under guidance and with the support of team members;
• Perform simple queries on existing data models and follow the basic operating procedures of a database;
• Under supervision and guidance - track, monitor and analyses defects in order to mitigate the impact on the project release and ensure that the system is deployed to meet the level of reliability set by the customer on the correct infrastructure;
• Involvement in automation (Ansible) scripts: development, testing
• Maintenance on our development environments (installs changes)
• Ideas, suggestions, feedback for improvements are welcomed at all times
• Focus on CMDB compliance to ensure minimum information is accurate and up-to-date;
• Working in an ITIL and agile environment