Looking for Premium Talent
Középfok (2-5 év), Szenior (5-10 év)
Angol - Haladó
* minden nyelv kötelező
Bár az álláhirdetés inaktív, önéletrajzodat elküldheted a munkaadónak
We are looking for skilled Reactjs Developer to be part of a great development team and to work on new and exciting projects. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using concepts and workflows.
Also, you should have excellent front-end coding skills and a good understanding of progressive web applications.
Our business partner is a start-up with 100% Romanian capital, with a unique offline infrastructure and a software ecosystem for modern online commerce, based on the natural behavioral principles of people of exploration, discovery, and adventure.
Central location: Nearby University subway station,
In this role you will:
- Be part of the ERP application development team for eCommerce, completely covering all phases: defining categories and products, planning, supply, inventory management, sales, delivery, returns, management of marketing campaigns, reporting with feedback, etc.
- Cover with the team the entire development process, from specifications and implementation to production and evolutionary maintenance.
- Be part of a long-term project that has planned spin-offs to replace other old ERPs in other business areas.
- Participate in performance-oriented development, given a large volume of data
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in front end development; with implementations using the REST API.
- Strong experience with React or VueJS, previous implementations in the portfolio.
- Familiar with the use of functional interface component packages, with their modification as needed: multi-level grids, filters, multiple sorting, paging, specific editors, context menus, dialogs, calendars, alerts, wizards.
- Good knowledge and have previously applied graphical interface ergonomics concepts, UX design. Understand the point of view of users with reduced technical capabilities.
- Experience with CI / CD procedures and tools.
- Good understanding and assuming an Agile development, with Scrum and Kanban.
- Experience of working in code and database versioning systems, with multiple branches, with production environment support in parallel with the QA environment and development environment.
- Relevant experience with ERPs, with a knowledge of the concepts and flows from a similar process from another implementation – is an advantage.
What We Offer
- Involvement in the development of a new eCommerce concept, 100% realized in Romania, by a start-up.
- It starts from scratch, the team decides the functionality of the platform, how the code will be written, how the components interact, the data format, and the processing flow. There are no restrictions on existing functionalities, previous architectures, data in outdated formats, everything is new, modern
- You benefit from the collaboration with a team of software architects and highly experienced managers, who have gone through all the positions related to software development in their careers and understand the needs and dynamics of the technical teams.
- Acting as an important participant who can make a difference by changing today's online commerce market.
- The career development plan, which includes continuous personal development through courses.