Database Specialist (Oracle, MS SQL, PostgresSQL)
International banks use our software products. We are already the market leader in Central Europe and want to continue growing.
Internally in BearingPoint, you assume technical responsibilities for the development of one our software products for existing and newly developed modules and features. You work with experienced software developers in an international, highly motivated team.
Now we are looking for experts to support us on the database side: with the maintenance of internal and external databases, database development, and in the future also with our cloud-services.
- Administration of our internal databases (Oracle, MS-SQL, Postgres)
- Troubleshooting and tuning of client’s DB instances
- Database Development (T-SQL)
- Collaboration with our SW-Engineering teams (Scrum, Kanban)
- Improvement of our internal standards in infrastructure and services
- Cloud-Enablement of our applications (internal and external)
- Software Engineer or degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3+ years’ Experience in database administration / development.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle / MS SQL Server and DB-programming.
- Interest in the banking industry (including tax-reporting tools) would be a plus.
- C# knowledge would be a plus.
- Strong team player and intellectual curiosity are more than welcome.
Attractive compensation package
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus
Health and Well-being:
- World Class Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner)
- Life and Accident Insurance
Personal and professional development
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses)
- Firm-Wide and Regional level training
- Between 23-27 Vacation Days
- Flexible Schedule and Work from Home Option available
About BearingPoint Software Solutions
Based on 25 years of experience in regulation and more than 10 years in managed services, we offer a unique portfolio of software and services from a single source: Innovative regulatory, risk management, and tax reporting solutions and services for the financial industry.
Through our Regulatory and Risk Technology (RegTech/RiskTech) we enable financial institutions, regulators, and central banks to increase the efficiency of regulatory processes and data management and to comply rapidly with ever-changing requirements.
We work closely with regulators and as a member of standardization bodies such as the XBRL consortium, we actively contribute to the standard-setting process. Our knowhow resulting from these activities feeds our regulatory maintenance service providing ongoing product updates in line with changing regulations.
For more details please visit: :