Data Warehouse Developer, IT Division
Premium Talentet keres
Középfok (2-5 év), Szenior (5-10 év)
- Analyses the Data Warehouse’s extension requirements according to business needs, designs and modifies the data structures and the ETL processes accordingly;
- Develop/implement ETL flows and Data Warehouse components. Define and develop data flows between source systems and the Operational Data Warehouse (ODW) and between Operational Data Warehouse and Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW);
- Provide technical documentation for knowledge transfer to the other team members, in order to assure a proper operation and usage of the Data Warehouse for the Bank’s reporting needs;
- Makes sure that the Data Warehouse successfully integrates, archives and maintains the corporate data assets, for supporting the business’ goals;
- Promotes using the proper technologies for maintaining the scalability, fast-restoration and the security of the Data Warehouse’s processes;
- Makes sure that the data dictionary, the metadata, the naming conventions and the master data are properly managed;
- Makes sure that the Data Warehouse solutions are documented and establishes an integrated data management;
- Makes sure that data updates satisfy the business and reporting needs, regarding historic data and all the reporting/data archiving/data storage legal requirements are fulfilled;
- Assures the internal and external data sources optimization, in order to satisfy the business requirements and the quality agreements consistently;
- Makes sure that the data acquisition processes from the external vendors are defined properly and easy to track;
- Assures the maintenance and updates for the ETL flows, needed for statutory reporting, for reports used to quantify the financial performance of the bank, for reports used in the MIS (Management Information System) package;
- Cooperates with the software/services bank agreed vendors, in order to implement necessary software for the DWH IT activity;
- Fulfils any other requirement from the hierarchic superior, which corresponds the expertise level of the position and it’s related with the activity of the structure he/she is part of.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical/economical field (College or University);
- At least a medium-level English knowledge (both written and spoken);
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills;
- 3+ years of experience with T-SQL (SQL Server) or equivalent (Oracle PL/SQL, MySql, Teradata-SQL, etc). Ability to write complex ad-hoc SQL reports, when needed;
- Data Warehouse concepts knowledge;
- 3+ years of experience with SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) or any other ETL tool;
- full applications lifecycle development knowledge;
- prior experience in Banking field is considered a plus !
- private medical insurance;
- monthly benefits budget (the Benefit platform);
- flexibility, you can come to the office anytime between 08:00 - 10:00 and leave between 16:30 – 18:30. The daily schedule is 8 hours + ½ hour lunch break.
In the pandemic, you can choose to work fully-remote (Work From Home), with the prior manager’s notice.