Részleges távmunka (a munkaidő feloszlik a távmunka és a vállalat központjában tett látogatások között)
About the Role
We are looking for a Data Engineer colleague to join Exago team and provide support during the build of reporting and dashboards functionalities for different client facing platforms and research products. Helping us on Exago’ s infrastructure hosting and releases processes.
• Develop, construct, test and maintain data architectures (including integration and data flow between different systems);
• Align data architecture with business requirements provided by cross-functional team of technical and non-technical stakeholders and subject matter experts ; recommend parameters and collaboratively strategize to understand the desired outcomes and business needs to build scalable, intuitive, and flexible reports / dashboards with Exago BI;
• Analyse and organize raw data (large data sets) which can come from different sources;
• Performs data analysis required to troubleshoot data related issues and assist in the resolution of data issues;
• Collaborates with analytics and business teams to improve data models that feed business intelligence tools, increasing data accessibility and fostering data-driven decision making across the organization (including strategy for long term data platform architecture);
• Works closely with a team of frontend and backend engineers, product managers, and analysts;
• Responsible for Exago BI infrastructure;
• Provide support and guidance to the Exago BI Developer to build custom SQL scripts based on the business requirements.
• BS / MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field (advanced degree preferred);
• 4+ years of SQL (PostreSQL, mySQL, MariaDB, MSSQL) experience (No-SQL - MongoDB experience is a plus);
• 4+ years of experience with schema design and dimensional data modelling;
• Experience designing, building, and maintaining database management systems;
• Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills;
• Working knowledge of Linux command line and basic scripting;
• Design, install, configure, deploy and monitor Linux servers (for Exago BI application – Repositories, Docker file for both containers and VMs, Pipelines, Releases);
• Experience with Agile Scrum;
• Meticulousness and attentiveness to detail;
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills;
• Excellent English language skills;
• Alignment with Sustainalytics’ mission vision and values.