* minden nyelv kötelező
We are looking for a passionate Data Analyst. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. As a Data Analyst you will conduct full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design. You will develop analysis and report capabilities. As well as that, will monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements. We are looking for someone excited to learn and grow as a member of a hardworking and supportive team.
• Work closely with project managers to understand and maintain focus on their analytical needs, including identifying critical metrics and KPIs, and deliver actionable insights to relevant decision-makers
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
• Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
• Create and maintain rich interactive visualizations through data interpretation and analysis integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
• Collecting and analyzing customer, marketing, and web behavioral data.
• Testing campaigns, analyzing key metrics, and identifying opportunities to increase campaign performance.
• Developing and presenting learnings from your analyses, including actionable insights and recommendations.
• Developing digital campaign and web measurement strategies.
• Creating dashboards, data visualizations, and campaign and website performance reports.
• Monitoring and analyzing digital media and marketing trends.
• Communicating and presenting to colleagues, senior managers, and clients.
• Proven analytic skills, including mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization
• Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Marketing data analyst
• Technical writing experience in relevant areas, including queries, reports, and presentations
• Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
• Ability and desire to learn quickly and troubleshoot problems
• Ability to work independently while also functioning and contributing as part of a team
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related field.
• Deep knowledge of digital marketing across social, display, and programmatic platforms.
• Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
• Ability to make data-driven decisions.
• Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
What we offer
Generous vacation: 26 days/year
Private life & medical insurance
Employee development program & cross-training
Employee discount for booking at
Team Bonding Events & Retreats