Customer support specialist with English
Toluna is a technology company connecting brands with consumers for digital qualitative and quantitative research. We deliver insights on demand through a full spectrum of end-to-end solutions that map customer journeys, develop new products and much more. Toluna is powered by an innovative platform, best-in-class methodologies and a community panel that is 30+ million members strong.
To complete our team, based in Timisoara and support our growth in Europe, we are looking for a Customer support Specialist with English.
The Customer Support Specialist goal is to respond to member’s e-mails, resolve member’s problems and escalate any issues to the appropriate internal personnel and teams.
- Respond promptly to members inquiries, handle them in order to resolve their complaints;
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints;
- Communicate and coordinate with the relevant internal departments making arrangements for the members to get a response in a timely manner and ensure the members’ needs are understood and met (track and route problems and requests and document resolutions);
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource;
- Perform thorough user account & activity verifications (in the database and on the site);
- Perform end user testing of panel websites and report findings to the appropriate persons;
- Provide feedback insights gained from community monitoring, members reports and your verifications;
- Research, coordinate and escalate fraud checks within members groups as needed;
- Keep the Team Leader up-to-date on major user activity trends and issues observed.
Required skill set:
- Proficiency in English language;
- Studies related to foreign languages or a graduate with proficient linguistic skills;
- Competence in Microsoft Office and ability to learn new computer applications;
- A proactive approach to problem resolution;
- Organization and prioritization skills;
- Understanding of popular social networks/online community platforms – design, functionality, users;
- Empathetic, able to handle conflict and pressure;
- Creativity; attention to details and communication skills are highly appreciated;
- Customer service orientation, adaptability and positivity.
Integrity and respect. We treat our colleagues, clients and partners how we want to be treated.
Success in unity. We deliver results by working as a team with common goals.
Smart decisions in action. We implement plans without delay and stay nimble to change on demand.
Make it simple. We simplify complexity, making the complex easy to understand.
Be bold. We welcome big and small ideas that challenge and inspire us to change.
Delight customers. We work tirelessly to exceed expectations, turning satisfaction into delight.
Reward great work. We believe performance is the reason for advancement. Do good work and good things come.
What we offer:
At Toluna you will find an exciting and multicultural place to work. We employ the best and the brightest in our industry and we are always looking for rising stars to join our team. We are proud of our staff members and we offer competitive salaries, a wide range of benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
Professional & personal growth: Training opportunities and career development plan.
Financial package: Competitive salary, performance bonus.
Health: Private medical insurance.
Office comfort & fun: Central building location, relaxing room (X-box, Ping Pong table).
Work-life balance: Working from home policy.
Join our global team. We welcome big thinking and reward great work.