Customer Support Specialist - Croatian
Kezdő (0-2 év), Középfok (2-5 év), Szenior (5-10 év)
angol - haladó, horvát - haladó
* minden nyelv kötelező
Bár az álláhirdetés inaktív, önéletrajzodat elküldheted a munkaadónak
Taxify is one of the fastest growing startups in the world withover 10M happy customers in 25 countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa.We build a smartphone app to take safe and fast rides – all at the tap of a button.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Support Specialist, who will make iteasy and effortlessfor all Taxify users regardless of their country of location.
What you'll be doing:
- Represent Taxifyin Croatia
- Support all Taxify's usersand help them get the most out of our apps
- Create loyal fansby showing them we really care
- Contribute and share ideasto decrease the workload and improve the quality & speed of Taxify's customer support
- Be a key player in building a support teamin a challenging growth environment
We really want you to:
- Understand what doesoutstanding customer supportlook like and be ready to go the extra mile
- Be always ready toput customers first, bepassionate about helping others
- Be curiousas to why customer support is contacted in the first place and be ready to tell the story to other teams within Taxify
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- Have excellent spoken and writtenCroatian and English skills, any other language is a plus
- Be passionate aboutnew technologies and ridesharing
- Motivating compensation–7 000 RON GROSSand company stock options
- No corporate BS –we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experienceat one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Flexible working hours– as long as you get the work done
- Impactful work– you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognise that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters are situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 25+ countries around the world.
Did we spark your interest? Get in touch and let’s talk!