About The Role
We are looking Customer Support Specialists that will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers. Day-to-day duties will include answering incoming calls from clients, responding to inquiries, managing complaints, troubleshooting significant customer service problems and providing general information about company’s products and services. Avаilability for a full-time schedule, in rotating shifts disponibility 24 h /7 d/ 365 y.
Do you want to be part of a multinational company with strong values, which cares about its employees?
Do you like new technologies and want to learn more about these technologies which will define the future of work?
Do you have a high level of accuracy and strong communication skills? Are you a near-native ENGLISH speaker? Do you speak French or German or Spanish as a second language?
Then this opened positions are your perfect match
· Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
· Answer incoming calls and respond to customer’s emails
· Approaches and solves requests arrived via the dedicated support channels;
· Acquires complete information in order to escalate complex issues to the upper tiers;
· Provide product and service information to customers
· Research required information using available resources
· Research, identify and resolve customer complaints using applicable software
· Route calls to appropriate resources
· Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
· Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
· Follow up customer calls where necessary
· Complete call logs and reports
· Other duties as assigned
· Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
· Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
· Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
· Keep records of all conversations in our call centre database in a comprehensible way
· Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level
· Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
· Upsell products and services
Build, assimilate, implement, audit and improve working procedures;
Strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills
· Proficient in English and any of the French or German or Spanish as a second language [Mandatory ENGLISH and one of the following languages: FRENCH or GERMAN or SPANISH]
· Avаilability for a full-time schedule, in rotating shifts disponibility
· Responsive, rigorous, organized, proactive and positive mindset – friendly and supportive team player
· Previous experience in a customer support role, especially in software industry, preferred (listening to the customer's needs, high level of fluency in written and oral communication)
· Ability to work independently and at times with minimal guidance, in a fast paced growing environment
· Ability to work well under tight deadlines and maintain composure with a strong focus on customer service
· Experience using Salesforce or other CRM system is a plus
· Excellent Communication and proficient in Microsoft suite.
· Harmoniously work and support the various teams to build business across all regions
· Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
· Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
· Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
· Excellent data entry and typing skills
· Ability to handle stressful situation appropriately
· Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
· Minimum Bachelor degree or equivalent
As part of AMA XpertEye SRL team, we are seeking Customer Support Specialists located at our Bucharest Office. With over 5 years of proven experience in remote assistance solutions, AMA is helping medical and industrial organizations of all sizes to accelerate their smart workplace transformation. Our market-leading XpertEye Assisted Reality platform has been deployed in more than 80 countries, addressing a wide range of applications like remote diagnostics, inspection, scheduling and workflow management. These unequalled remote and interactive collaboration solutions empower our customers to improve productivity, speed up resolution time, and maximize uptime. Our worldwide presence – with offices in France, Germany, Romania, UK, USA, China and Hong-Kong - allows us to work in every time zone and reach our customers wherever they are.