The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Kezdő (0-2 év), Középfok (2-5 év)
Az állás betöltéséhez relokáció szükséges
Nettó havi bér
800 - 1200 €
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor/Sr. Customer Service Advisor
- Customer Support Advisor – upto 2 years of exp
- Sr. Customer Support Advisor – 2+ years of exp
1. Scope of position
- Customer service operations for UK premium retail customer. The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working to assist client user’s inquiries, request or orders through Live Chat and Social Media channels with excellent written communication.
2. Key responsibilities
- Act as a single point of contact for live chat and Social Media from users regarding their orders/ queries etc. through delivering excellent customer experience
- Delivering fast and efficient service assisting customers with their immediate needs
- Resolve problems at first point of contact in a friendly and helpful manner and take personal accountability for the resolution of customer concerns.
- Immediately deal with or escalate suspected or recognized customer issues as per defined procedures.
- Achieving Key Performance Indicator's (KPI’s) whilst maintaining excellent quality
- Adhering to TechM and customer procedures, policies, confidentiality guidance and data protection legislation
- Work independently and within a team to maximise team potential
- Communicate well with internal and external contacts
- Manage multiple assignments simultaneously without any / minimal guidance or help from seniors or peers team members
- To ensure that breaks are pre-approved by SME, Team Leader or Manager
- Promptly escalate unresolved cases to the resolution support team
- Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- Any additional ad hoc tasks that may contribute to a better service to the client with quality or improvement to the KPI
3. Skills/qualifications required
- Sales skill and experience of Retail is an advantage
- Good grasp and understanding of customer engagement
- Excellent English/Russian/German/French verbal and written communication skills
- Has good grasp of language and can handle complex subjects and detailed conversation in respect to customer service effectively and appropriately in demanding situations
- English language skill will be an advantage
- Excellent multitasking skills and has the ability to shift to chat & social media support and various systems when needed
- Ability to express oneself in a fluent and spontaneous manner.
- Excellent comprehension skills
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Ability to function and adapt in a rapidly changing and evolving work environment
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent problem solving skills with good inter-personal relationship building skills.
- Ability to handle and deescalate irate customers
- Should be at least 18 years of age
- Minimum Education, should be High School
- Need to be tech savvy/computer literate with a minimum typing skill of 30 wpm with 90% accuracy
- Flexible approach to working 24x7, including rest days, holidays, weekends and extended hours, if required
- Sr. Customer Support Advisor must have experience in:
- Live Chat and Social Media Support, like Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat etc
- Retails LOBs, majorly fashion categories
- Knowhow of Payment Gateway like VISA, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express, etc will be an advantage