Customer Service with French
* minden nyelv kötelező
What you’ll do:
The customer service activities will be provided for a multinational computer software company. As a Customer Service Representative, you will be delivering exceptional service to our customers from all over the world. You will combine skills, passion, customer-focus, positive mindset to elevate service delivery and will be a strong contributor to the overall success we achieve.
- Fluency in spoken and written: French (B2/C1) and English (B2/B1)
- Strong communication, interpersonal and client relationship management skills
- Accuracy, research skills and attention to detail
- Good active listening
- Ability to anticipate and solve problems;
- Teamwork skills
- University graduate
- PC skills
- Customer service skills
What's in it for you?
- An amazing training experience from day one, where you will be trained and supported extensively to ensure your success
- Growth / Promotion possibilities within the company
- Private medical health care
- Monthly Meal tickets
- Referral bonus
- Sport activities & goods
- Christmas & Eastern Vouchers
- Temporary hybrid work (remote & Timisoara office work)
- Full time position, with 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Apply today to find out more!
We will only consider applications from candidates based in Timisoara.
We are different by Design!
Now established in Romania, we are looking for people to support our continued growth across our Locations in Timisoara and Cluj-Napoca. We offer a supportive environment where people can learn and grow with us, with first class training and career pathways to take you where you want to go. Furthermore, we provide great, flexible way of learning on the job, and developing new, specialist skills to help you become a master at what you do. We believe in supporting our emerging talent, that is why the most of our managers are homegrown, and a great number of people took the next step in their career with us. Walk into any of our contact centers and you will feel the buzz and energy about the place. There is always loads going on, from fun days to smaller team events.
There is something for everyone, and we would love you to be part of it!