Atos is a global leader in digital transformation withemployees and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos operates under the brands Atos and Atos|Syntel. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
What are we looking for:
We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic graduates who want to start a challenging career in IT. You can take the first step on a clear career path, with multiple development opportunities both on technical or non-technical fields.
• Handles simple and/or less common requests from users or customers in a pleasant and professional manner;
• Following agreed procedures, responds to requests for providing assistance or for processing; operations asked by customers. Acts in order to enable customers to solve their problems;
• By adherence to escalation procedures, promptly allocates unresolved calls as appropriate.
• Overtime may be required to meet project deadlines;
• Solid career plan in place where this role will open other opportunities inside ATOS
• Good communication skills, both written and spoken;
• Team working skills;
• Customer service skills;
• English language - medium level;
• French language mandatory - proficiency level C1;
• Flexibility and availability for shift schedule
What we offer:
• We offer you training and certifications:
Ongoing In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies.
• We have flexible benefits for you: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop
• Compensation: offer competitive pay and benefits packages and relocation bonus.
• Have extra vacation days based on your work experience.
Are you ambitious, self-starter and passionate about IT?
If so, join our dynamic & dedicated team and you will become part of a multicultural and significant environment where you will not only be using your skills and knowledge, but also improve and grow your experience by participating in international projects