Customer Service Officer
* minden nyelv kötelező
For our client, a prestigious pharma company we are looking for an Customer Service Officer which provides support and assistance to the Commercial Team on specific processes. Acts as interface between the management of the Commercial Team and various customers (both internal and external). Identifies and validates critical commercial needs and develops solutions tailored to the dynamic of the market environment. Include compliance as the key principle in running the commercial operations thus enhancing the company and department’s image and reputation.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible to ensure a high-level customer service relationship with 8 national wholesalers.
- Receive and process customer orders for UEBV products into the system, validating information and checking back with customers where necessary in order to process such orders in an effective and speedy manner.
- Receive, investigate and keep records of incoming customer queries / complaints, and take the initiative in working towards prompt settlement or resolution of such queries / complaints. Maintain relationships with distributors regarding expiring products, damaged products, and commercial programs.
- Manages customer communications to both internal and external customers, in an integrated manner and according to agreed quality standards.
- Support commercial management team in the development of commercial documents and contracts that regulate the interactions with our external customers.
- Acts as interface/ contact point for commercial programs for Upjohn products.
- Provide information to the sales force on stock availability, orders & deliveries status and other commercial & logistical information needed.
- Manages the operations behind credit notes issuing according to the commercial terms and conditions in place.
- Solid and operational partnership with the Logistic Service Provider (LSP) colleagues in terms of processes optimizations
- Internal reporting as per the business needs.
- Provide support for financial activities such as:
- Monitor deliveries to ensure Revenue Recognition integrity
- Closing activities: pending orders/billing release
- Monitor collections and propose Receivable adjustments
- Customers performance calculation and validation
- Assist Tax Manager in reporting activities and adjustments
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Experience in dealing with customers on a frequent basis
- Ability to handle customer needs
- Ability to achieve high accuracy under pressure
- Ability to identify, analyse and collate information
- Computer skills especially Microsoft Excel
- SAP sales module knowledge will be considered an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- English proficiency
- Implement personal development plan in order to develop self further within current /future role
- Active participation in UEBV training programs
- Identification of personal areas of development