IT Customer Service Manager with German
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
ServiceNow is a user-friendly IT-Service management (ITSM) solution, which supports all our service management processes (Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Configuration Management, Asset Management and Service-Request Management) via a single platform, which is used by all OEs. As a Customer Service Manager you will be responsible for the smooth transition of OEs from Project to Line mode of services on ServiceNow and providing potential support on finding solutions to the issues or incidents raised by them. You will act as the Single Point of Contact for the OE in your responsibility, by taking the ownership on serving them with their concerns and requirements.
• Directing and delegating service tasks, and monitoring the progress of solutions for service issues
• Handling customer complaints or concerns quickly and professionally to maintain strong customer relationship
• Evaluating and enhancing the efficiency of current Customer Service Management procedures
• Resolving service desk problems in a timely manner to increase the productivity and customer service
• Auditing service related customer communication to ensure the company's high standards, efficiency, and productivity goals are met
• Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis
• Periodically reporting meetings with the customers for ongoing critical topics to manage and maintain customer satisfaction
• Managing demands/ projects on need-to-do basis
• Having an Ownership of an Operating Entity as a Customer to serve them with their multi-faceted requirements
• Good German skills
Qualification or corresponding professional experience in IT (at least 4 years in project management or ITSM processes)
• Skills and competencies (functional / technical / methodical / social, alliance competencies)
• In-depth knowledge / experience in IT service management processes (esp. Service Operation / Service Transition) as well as overview knowledge of IT service management tools and knowledge
• Experience with international project or (offshore) cooperation
• Experience in a customer service position
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field
• Proficiency in Office 365 and Service Management tools, preferably with ServiceNow
• Pronounced commitment and flexibility, assertiveness, goal and team orientation as well as independent work, personal responsibility, initiative, persuasiveness and negotiation skills
• Good understanding of management practices and techniques
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English (must have) and German (optional)
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• High flexibility, teamwork and commitment
• Reliable with high level of accuracy
• Ability to coordinate with all levels of stakeholders and ability to persuade / follow-up to ensure results
• Team player and ability to work under pressure with advanced level of self-organization and initiative;
• Ability to remotely coordinate with stakeholders across globe by effectively utilizing the communication channels;• Advanced troubleshooting and Multi-tasking skills
• Structural and diligent working
• Independent working / discussions with Risk Management and control owners
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate. Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.