. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughlypeople. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world.
Country Customer Service Manager (Romania)
The key mission of this role is maintaining focus on the voice of customer, while boosting employee engagement, staff development and process efficiency and cost awareness. The successful candidate will be fully responsible and accountable for Customer Service in Romania.
• Formulating and executing a local customer service strategy in order to deliver on the global and local targets and priorities.
• Taking an active part in developing the local commercial strategy and contributing actively to the global Customer Service strategy.
• Maintaining a dynamic and scalable customer service organization in which resources are managed effectively and efficiently.
• Cultivating customer relationships and listening to the voice of the customers.
• Driving continuous improvements, monitoring performance against established KPIs and targets and taking corrective action as required.
• Being accountable and owning, creating, maintaining and testing a business continuity plan for critical customer processes across products.
• Orchestrating all local functions towards delivering customer-critical services in the event of an incident
• Previous experience in shipping or logistics industry
• Managerial experience is preferable
• Ability to make presentations to stakeholders and communicate effectively in a diverse multicultural environment.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English.
• Excellent commercial acumen.
• Influencing and stakeholder management skills.
• Ability to convey a sense of urgency and drive issues to closure, persist despite obstacles and opposition.
• Passion for customer service and cost management.
• Ability to work under pressure, undertake challenges and take the initiative.
• Proactive and exhibits excellent problem-solving capabilities.
• Strong people management skills – ability to attract and retain talent in the organization.
• Ability to develop a robust succession plan and ensure people growth.
• A challenging, complex role with significant exposure across the business and an opportunity to significantly add value and build client strategy.
• Global development opportunities.
• Attractive salary and benefits to match the successful candidates skills and experience.