The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work.
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
Every day is a process of growth, being responsible of:
• Support the Merger and Acquisitions (M&A), Post Merger Integration (PMI), V&A Procurement Plus, Contracting and Contract Management teams and other Legal Services team as part of the Acquisitions Team independently or with supervision in different geographies
• Document and review terms and conditions of different types of agreements (. master agreements, software agreements, statement of works, non-disclosure agreements, proposals, change orders, etc) and other documents relating to various target/acquired companies, in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and stakeholders’ requirements.
• Interact and coordinate with Accenture M&A Lawyers, PMI Leads and V&A Procurement Plus Leads the revision of data rooms material, in particular executed client and supplier contractual material of target companies
• Provide with minimum supervision Contract Management Integration support for new acquired companies (. point of contact: “face of Legal” for Acquisition team for sales contracting needs; identify risks, propose/draft solutions; support the business’ compliance with obligations and risk mitigation, support new Accenture executives transition to Accenture’s way of contracting, etc.)
• Directly or under supervision liaising with internal stakeholders and deal teams on various legal and commercial issues
• Maintain contract / subcontract compliance in line with company policies and procedures and ensures issues are identified and resolved
• Independently or with supervision works at smaller engagements and/or works within team at a large, complex engagement.
Skills that make your work successful:
•Bachelor’s degree in Law
•Minimum 4 years experience at law firm and/or as in-house counsel
•Fluent in English and German, with strong oral and written communication skills
•Knowledge of M&A transactions, due diligence revisions, general corporate business practices, commercial contracting regulations, subcontracting practices, accounting and finance principles; and ability to apply skills creatively to diverse stakeholder needs
•Demonstrates knowledge and experience in contracting and contract management matters.
•Ability to effectively communicate with colleagues, stakeholders and executives at all levels of the organization
•Good time-management, prioritization, organizational, analytical and mathematical skills
•Demonstrates ability to consistently undertake contract review and drafting to a reasonable standard with limited external inputs
•Displays a high level of responsiveness and follows through on commitments
•Detail-oriented, organized, and flexible.
How we truly care:
For us, you are Truly Human. Join our Accenture Team and get along in a lifetime journey!