What are your responsabilities?
- Provide daily operational support to Partners, local Sales teams and other stakeholders by following up on missing or wrongly reported data and on the agreed KPI’s;
- Conduct regular operational reviews and deliver reporting documentation to Partners and other stakeholders;
- Act as first point of escalation for partners and internal stakeholders;
- Ensure compliance and process guidelines are followed by Partners and other stakeholders.
Are you our ideal candidate?
- You are fluent in Russian & English;
- You are familiar with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook;
- You have a passion for finance or customer service, developed while working in the field for at least 1 year;
- You are a team player with good communication skills;
- You are self-motivated, with a positive attitude and approach;
- You are customer friendly and insightful, oriented towards finding solutions;
- You are able to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
- You are responsible in a work environment.
What's in it for you?
- Work alongside a team of specialists and access custom trainings that help improve your professional skills;
- Currently with COVID-19, perform your work remotely;
- Be part of a team with strong sense of togetherness and work in a relaxed environment where whatever the problem might be, there is always a solution for it;
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
- Continuous learning and exposure to a disruptive business and new challenges;
- An attractive benefits package including meal tickets, life insurance, private medical services, private pension account, gym & library subscription and other.