The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Team and project management, in order to achieve all quantitative and qualitative indicators agreed with our clients.
• Experience in the Business Process Outsourcing industry: minimum 1 year;
• Previous experience in supervising and coordinating Contact Center teams;
• A bachelor’s degree or master's degree;
• Advanced knowledge of English and / or Italian (written / spoken);
• Excellent computer skills, applications from the Microsoft range (PowerPoint, Excel, etc.);
• Advanced knowledge about reports and indicators used in the Call Center / Business Process Outsourcing area;
• Very good managerial skills (planning, organizing, monitoring, control, evaluation and motivation);
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to analyze and synthesize, adaptive capacity, with reactions according to various situations that may occur;
• Organization and time management skills to keep projects on track and within budget;
Responsibilities / Achievements
• Maintaining the relationship with the external client / clients: you are the main contact person;
• Fulfilling the external objectives established in agreement with the Valoris client / clients;
• Directly coordinating and organizing the Team Leaders and through them, the entire project team, to obtain qualitative and quantitative indicators;
• Carrying out various reports, analyzing them, and proposing solutions for various aspects to be improved (project and / or team level);
• Participation in the process of selection and recruitment of agents, back-up team leaders and team leaders;
• Managing the team to retain staff, encourage performance and creativity, involvement in the professional development of subordinate colleagues.
• Motivating salary package - includes attractive benefits and bonuses related to the performances achieved;
• Dynamic projects, with many challenges and professional satisfactions;
• An extraordinary, determined and creative team.