This position reports to the Design Office Manager / Regional Development Center Managers, being part of Regional Development Center.
Main mission (ROLE):
The CAD Designer defines and designs product features based on the design rules, standards, and technical specifications, in compliance with Group objectives.
- Integrates the product in the manufacturer’s environment.
- Carries out the dimension diagram and the digital definitions.
- Carries out the drawing with exactitude and rigor.
- May contribute to technical meetings, project reviews, and takes an active role in plan reviews.
Technical knowledge and personal profile:
- Experience with CAD tools and ISO design & drawing standards (GPS standards, GD&T), advanced use of Catia V5 design software,
- Good understanding of metallurgy and/or plastics engineering, more particularly design rules and layout drawings, depending on the scope of application,
- Command of Functional Analysis, failure mode analysis for products/projects (FMECA),
- Rigor, autonomy, ability to deliver sound recommendations for improvement, creativity and minimalism, interpersonal skills, respect for confidentiality, 3D craftsmanship and visualization skills,
- Command of office automation systems and MS Office (Word, Excel, …)
- Command of a foreign language