C++ Software Architect
C++ Software Architect, Engineering Center (Bucharest)
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of our colleagues from Bosch Engineering Center - with offices in Cluj and Bucharest - specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering. We work closely together with other international mobility development teams and with the local Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Have you heard of High Performance Computing Platforms or PCIein Automotive?
We are building them here in Cluj-Napoca with the help of our C++ Expert Colleagues. On the whole, our teams contribute to developing the latest innovative HW-SW solutions for Urban Automated Driving, Automated Valet Parking and High Performance Computing Platforms.
What you do:
- You will be part of a team responsible for innovative software architectural design in ADAS - Vehicle computer projects (ADAS - Automated Driving and Driving Assistance);
- You will plan the concept, development , prototyping and implementation of BSP code;
- You will implement and integrate Adaptive AUTOSAR concepts.
- You will work on HW prototype Bring-up;
- You will define and propose solutions for implementation based on detailed analysis;
- You will create SW structure breakdown and defines SW interfaces of SW elements;
- You will describe dynamic behavior of SW architecture and allocates SW requirements to SW architecture;
- You will assist the software Technical Leader in technical discussion with development partners and customers;
Who you are:
- You have an University degree in electronics and telecommunications, automation, computer science, informatics, mathematics or comparable;
- You have at least 5 years experience on C and C++ programing;
- You have previous experience with low level POSIX driver development (Linux, QNX);
- You have worked with agile methodologies;
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- You are hard working and independent.
- You are able to take decisions considering risks.
- You are agile and proactive.
- You have very good communication skills
We would also appreciate if:
- You have previous experience in Automotive development ;
- You have experience with ASPICE, AUTOSAR, ISO26262;
The languages you should know:
- English – a good level is mandatory
- German – it is not mandatory, but it is an advantage
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- Annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Relocation bonus
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.