C/C++ System Integrator for AUTOSAR projects
For future mobility concepts and in-car user experience, software is set to play an even more decisive role.
Elektrobit (EB) is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Join our team and help shape the future of the automobile.
- You will design and develop software for automotive systems;
- You will integrate, test and debug software modules;
- You will plan and discuss software designs with internal and external stakeholders;
- You will define software applications, software components and interfaces.
- EB tresos experience;
- You hold a University Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences, Electrical Engineering or related sciences;
- You have several years experience as software devloper preferred in the automotive industry;
- You have a good understanding of software development processes (. SPICE);
- You have experience with AUTOSAR, Security and/or Functional Safety;
- You have a strong technical background in software development;
- You have very good written and verbal skills in German and English;
- You have experience with agile development methods . SCRUM is a plus.
- An autonomous way of working;
- An analytic working style;
- Always interested in learning new things;
- Good communication skills: English language is a must, German a plus;
- A self-confident personality with team player capabilities.
- Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success;
- The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences;
- An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company;
- A motivating and engaging work environment;
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team;
- Trainings to familiarize you with EB software products and tools;
- We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life balance for themselves;
- Flexible work time;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus;
- EB Way of working and Way of life.
Elektrobit Automotive is working today on the car of tomorrow! Be part of our exceptional company!