* minden nyelv kötelező
Join Akwel and be part of our adventure in a family-run, independent group with a long-term vision. A first-class automotive equipment and systems manufacturer specializing in fluid management and mechanisms, Akwel offers state-of-the-art industrial and technological expertise in applying and processing materials (plastics, rubber, metal) and mechatronic integration.
Our culture of industrial performance, efficiency, results and customer satisfaction is what drives the progress of our group. To respond to our clients’ needs, our employees are free to be pragmatic in order to come up with the perfect solution for every problem in the spirit of creativity and agility.
Want to push yourself? Interested in stepping up to the challenge of working in an industrial and technological environment at the cutting edge, making your day-to-day work extremely worthwhile and enriching?
Reporting to the Director of Indirect Purchasing Europe, located in France, you will be in charge of controlling your supplier panel and optimizing the purchases within your scope, meaning all non production purchases (equipment's, facility management, Intellectual services, training, IT) in terms of Quality, Cost and Deadline and in compliance with the Group's rules.
In this context, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You carry out the current purchases of your portfolio (consultation, negotiation, follow-up of business);
- You consolidate the needs of the managed perimeter and anticipate their evolutions;
- You are able to technically analyze the products and processes of your purchasing perimeter and propose solutions to reduce costs and improve quality and service;
- You place orders to the selected suppliers;
- You conduct market studies;
- In line with the company's strategic objectives, you lead negotiations to select and manage your panel (sizing, performance review, contractual aspects, etc.) according to the needs expressed by the industrial site or functional departments that are your internal customers.
- For all families managed at group level, you are the privileged interlocutor on site to deploy the strategies decided in Europe.
- Business travels just in specific cases when is necessary (rare).
Our wish is to find next profile:
- At least 3 years of higher education
- 3 years' experience in similar position
- Ability to synthesize and analyze, interpersonal skills, persuasiveness, and autonomy
- Mastery of office automation tools
- English and French are required
Please send us your application if you consider that this position corresponds to the strong desires for professional development. We are waiting and happy to meet you. All application that are matching job requirements will be proceed and the candidates contacted.