INACTIVE AD: The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Buyer (determined period of 1 year)
Kezdő (0-2 év), Középfok (2-5 év), Szenior (5-10 év)
Job description :
- Participates actively in the purchase of all goods and services for non-product items (MRO, indirect, spare parts & packaging), single point of contact for suppliers
- Identifies, creates, maintains Approved Supplier Lists in ERP system
- Participates to all meetings with suppliers in order to ensure correct identification of company needs and negotiations of best prices, delivery terms and payment conditions.
- Participates to contract negotiations for service providers.
- Proposes the optimum source of supply taking into account price, delivery, and general market conditions.
- Collaborates with other departments to ensure that contractual agreements meet all quality standards, commercial terms, health and safety and other relevant standards
- Actively resist cost increases and reduce major cost drivers.
- Raise and maintain Purchase Orders and other relevant information in ERP system ensuring information are accurately recorded.
- Actively engages suppliers in order to ensure products are delivered on time, on cost and at wright quantity.
- Liaise with supplier to ensure prompt delivery, cost and quality meet the requirements.
- Seek the development of current supplies through continuous monitoring of all aspects of the supply process and establishing meaningful measures of performance.
- Ensures that orders and payments are in line with authorization limits specified by the company.
- Review and take action against non-performing suppliers.
- Recommends, develops and implements action to continuously improve purchasing systems, procedures, policies, and reports
- Undertakes other tasks and duties as assigned by management.
- University graduate: technical or economics
- Minimum 2 years experience in the purchasing, preferably in a multinational company;
- Good planning and organizing skills;
- Previous SAP knowledge is a must
- Very good knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook;
- Very good knowledge of English.