Business Developer Manager for CES - TSR
Continental Engineering Services is expanding activities in Eastern Europe and plans to establish a dedicated organization to address potential customers and business development opportunities in the region.
We are looking to hire in our location in Timisoara an experience and motivated Business Development / Sales Manager open to new challenges and joining us with the new mission to develop the potential of CES specific business market in Eastern Europe.
- Strategic expansion of the customer and product portfolio with focus on Eastern European market;
- Presentation of products and services to potential customers;
- Creation of market and customer analyzes to evaluate new business areas;
- Development of the marketing core messages in cooperation with central marketing;
Interface to central marketing when creating marketing materials;
- Creation of presentations in cooperation with marketing and sales;
- Organization and implementation of TechDays at customers' sites, participation in trade fairs and conferences.
- Completed studies in industrial engineering, electrical engineering or other technical courses;
- Several years of professional experience in product development in the automotive environment;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
good written and spoken English knowledge;
- Good knowledge of German in speaking and writing;
- Enjoy working independently;
- High level of commitment and customer orientation;
- Above-average team, organizational and communication skills;
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non -Timisoara Residents.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
As an engineering and production partner, Continental Engineering Services (CES) develops customized solutions for technologically challenging tasks in automotive and industrial industries. Become a part of a strong team and help us ensure that future mobility becomes more user-friendly, drive-efficient, safe and comfortable.