What will you be doing in this role?
• Communicate with the Business;
• Collection of Business requirements and definition of the functional aspects for Software Development;
• Evaluate, test and recommend new opportunities for enhancing our software, hardware and IT processes;
• Work with the Technical Analyst and development team to ensure that they understand the specifications;
• Prepare the set of test cases;
• Take care of Integration test and UAT phases execution;
• Prepare the documentation of the customer requirements/problems;
• Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements;
• Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports;
• Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
What we expect from you?
• English language C1 level, German language is a plus;
• Solid experience of the banking business flow or the banking concepts;
• Proficiency with SQL language and database management;
• Experienced in mapping use case scenarios and business flow designs;
• Proven analytical abilities;
• Practical experience generating process documentation and reports;
• Solid experience of Agile and Waterfall Methodologies;
• Experience creating detailed reports and presentations;
• The ability to influence stakeholders and cooperate with them to resolve acceptable solutions;
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills; • CBAP or IIBA certification is a plus.
Personality & Soft Skills:
• Good communication/collaboration skills;
• Energetic working style, that can be able to cope with the complexities of dynamic and intense working environment.
• In the daily activity, you will contribute both project and production activities.
• Team work and capability to work with cross teams;
• Fast learner & Self learner/Action Oriented/Initiative/Simplicity.
Our offer to you?
• Flexible working hours;
• The possibility of working remote 2 days/ week;
• A professional but still friendly work environment;
• Access to our benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose the most suitable benefits for you;
• Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options);
• Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
• Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots;
• Dynamic and multinational environment, full of growing opportunities;
• Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT area of the financial industry.