BSP Linux Kernel Test Engineer
* minden nyelv kötelező
You will have the opportunity to work with a team of Linux test engineers responsible for test case planning, development and execution of tests for embedded Linux to be used in Telecommunications, A&D, Industrial and Medical applications.
You will work with:
- A team of like-minded Linux test engineers and developers to coordinate the work, ensuring on-time delivery of test completion of projects and products.
- Regular interfacing with other teams such as Engineering developers, Engineering Operations, Product Management, and Product Support.
- This position will report to the QE engineering manager for Open Source OS. Group.
- Work with team in site or overseas to do test case planning, development, and execution.
- Challenges will involve problem-solving on daily basis to meet the dynamic business needs.
- Test suite development and execution for Linux Kernel/BSP for X86/PPC/ARM architectures.
- 3+ years of Linux system development / testing experience.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in CS/EE or related fields.
- Strong C and Python Programming experience and the knowledge of Operating Systems concepts.
- Very good teamwork spirit.
- Good knowledge and experience with the common Linux commands and tools.
- Passions on Embedded System.
- Good Reading/Writing/Oral English communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Linux customization knowledge on PPC, X86, MIPS or ARM.
- Knowledge of LTP / POSIX and another Linux test suite.
- Knowledge of various Linux boot loaders like: U-Boot, Redboot, Yamon, PXE, or GPXE.
- Knowledge of peripheral drivers like GPIO, SDIO, IPMI, Bluetooth, MTD, I2C, PCI/-X/-E, SPI, SRIO, RTC, USB, Audio, Video, or Graphics.
- Experience with source control best practices and experience with GIT.
- One or more of Unix Shell, TCL, Expect, Perl, make file.
- Knowledge and experience of Yocto Project/ Bitbake / Open Embedded.
- Experience with CENTOS and Debian.
About Orion Innovation:
Orion Innovation is a leading digital transformation and product development services firm with more than 25 years of activity. Headquartered in Edison, New Jersey, the company has a global team of over 4,750 associates, with engineers in 11 major delivery centers spread across the Americas, Europe, and APAC region.
Orion operates in a broad range of industries such as: financial services, professional services, cyber security, telecommunications and media, consumer products, automotive, industrial automation, professional sports and entertainment, life sciences, ecommerce, and education.
The main focus is to be an agile and trusted partner for business transformation initiatives, providing deep emerging technology, digital design and domain expertise.
*Only suitable candidates will be contacted.