Big Data Engineer with Hadoop
Távmunka (otthonról végezhető tevékenység)
Provide and operate IT infrastructure and application services for Teradata, Vantage and Aster systems related to VF European Local Markets.
Constantly optimize Teradata, Vantage and Aster infrastructure/application whilst delivering cost efficient services of high quality.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Design, develop, construct, install, test and maintaining the complete data management & processing systems.
- Contribute to the continuous optimization of the Big Data Platform and related infrastructure, network, database, and middleware capabilities to support and enable the development and operations of Data modules and solutions.
- Discover opportunities for data acquisitions and explore new ways of using existing data.
- Contribute to improving data quality, reliability & efficiency of the whole system.
- Create data models to reduce system complexity and hence increase efficiency & reduce cost.
- Administer the monitoring, maintaining, and supporting the operational capacity, availability, and performance of the Big Data Platform solutions against SLAs from a level two and level three support perspective.
- Contribute in technical discussions with Teradata Platform service providers (on-/ off-prem) to understand forecast and right-sizing impacts for short-, mid- and long-term capacity and performance requirements, iterating regularly.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Experience with Hadoop Platform & Ecosystem at Enterprise scale.
- Proven experience with:
- Analytical techniques/models including Machine Learning, Data Modelling and Visualisation
- At least two or more Analytical programming and scripting languages, . SQL, Python, Linux, Java
- Data Driven evidenced through strong creativity, analysis, and problem solving skills. Utilise Data/Visualisation techniques to illustrate issues and challenges
- Excellent knowledge in administration Big Data systems in a production environment
- Cloudera Certified Hadoop Administrator/Developer or comparable qualifications
- Experience working closely in a team/squad/tribe using agile methodologies Scrum and/or Kanban, practicing DevOps and Continuous Delivery / Integration
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can have home office 2 days per week
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you