Technical Support Engineer
Középfok (2-5 év), Kezdő (0-2 év), Szenior (5-10 év)
Bár az álláhirdetés inaktív, önéletrajzodat elküldheted a munkaadónak
Did you know that The Atos Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games?
- Overemployees in 73 countries
- annual revenue of around € 13 billion
- and The European number one in Infrastructure Data, Cybersecurity, High Performance Computing and Digital Workplace
Our Group provides Cloud services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions for clients across various business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Energy & Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation.
Would YOU like to have look at the Technical Support Engineer responsibilities?
- Control of the internal and external service processes in case of failure
- Identification of appropriate problem-resolution procedures using specific customers information
- Single Point of Contact and Case Owner during execution and monitoring of customers Service Level Agreements
- Technical support and hotline for the assigned products
- Product-related technical support, application assistance and consulting
- On-site support for commissioning and troubleshooting, if necessary
- Coordination in project handling for customer-specific solutions
- Product qualification in terms of benchmarks, system tests and acceptance tests.
- Fluent German (would be a plus) and English
- Studies in Computer Science or Telecommunications or IT University is an advantage
- Advanced computer and IP technology knowledge is a plus
- Good social skills
- Distinctive customer orientation
- Ability of working in a large team
- Initiative, flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Situation intuition and analytical skills
- Reliable, systematic, efficient working method
Do you have the following experience?
- 0-3 years in Telecom, IT services and Technical Support
We care about our employees' personal happiness through:
- We offer training and certifications: Ongoing In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies.
- We have flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop.
- Compensation: offer competitive pay and benefits packages and relocation bonus.
- Have extra vacation days relying on your experience.
We are a company passionate about employee happiness as well as company growth. Atos offers you not only a significant and exciting workplace, but also a rewording work experience and great benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.