EMEA Human Resources
Reports to the EMEA HR Technical Solutions Manager
The main responsibilities include:
- Develop in-house applications to be used by Oracle’s employees and HR professionals across EMEA, using Oracle APEX.
- Create technical and functional documentation for the applications developed in collaboration with the business analyst / technical writer.
- Abide to internal coding standards and audit requirements.
- Monitor live applications and provide ongoing support, when required (. bug fixing).
- At least one year experience using SQL and PL/SQL
- Proven experience designing, building and / or maintaining applications using PL/ SQL and SQL
- Comfortable designing and building online applications from scratch
- Dedicated to understanding the business model and the operational needs
- Comfortable working with multiple data sources and systems
- Able to maintain absolute discretion regarding confidential and / or sensitive information
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good problem solver
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, creativity and commitment
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
Excellent Technical Abilities:
- High comfort level and learning curve for applications and analytical tools
Represents a Plus:
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).