Ez a munka távolról is végezhető (lehetővé teszi a tevékenység végzését otthonról, véglegesen vagy ideiglenesen)
* minden nyelv kötelező
Atracore is looking for an Angular Developer in Cluj-Napoca!
As an Angular developer you will be responsible for implementing new features and improving
existing features in our editor application.
Some example projects that might end up in your sprint:
* Adding a configuration screen for a new question type
* Adding a new module for advanced reporting of assessments results
* Implementing improvements to the question editor based on user feedback
What do you bring to the table?
*Bachelor's or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
* Minimum 3 years of experience with front-end software development
* Advanced experience with Angular framework, RxJS and Typescript is required
* Experience with e2e testing. Protractor, Selenium, BrowserStack are not new to you
* User experience is a big priority for us, so affinity with UX is welcome
* At our company you might also get in touch with, MySQL, AWS, Docker, Serverless.
* Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
Any knowledge of these technologies is a nice bonus.
* You have strong analytical, architectural, and problem-solving skills
* Your code is DRY, well structured, documented and follows best practices
* You like to be challenged and are not afraid to learn
* You are proactive, can organize yourself and work independently within a small team
* Your English is fluent, written and spoken
What’s in it for you?
* A flexible full-time job
* A competitive salary with extra benefits
* The opportunity to work for an exciting company
* A stimulating working environment
* Nice, passionate, and energetic colleagues
* Meal tickets.
* Health insurance.
Tell us why you think you would be a good fit and showcase something you’re proud of.
If you are interested or want to discuss more details, please send your CV to .
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by . ATRACORE . (“Controller”), which is located on Muresului, Cluj-Napoca, Cluj, Romania and can be contacted by emailing . Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EUGeneral Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be retained by . ATRACORE . as long as it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment and will not be disclosed to any third party.
Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. To exercise these rights, contact . ATRACORE using the email address
In addition, you may lodge a complaint with the Romanian supervisory authority: Autoritatea Nationala de Supraveghere a Prelucrarii Datelor cu Caracter Personal.