Az elmúlt 30 napban a jelentkezések 90%-ára válaszolt, általában 3 napon belül
Középfok (2-5 év)
* minden nyelv kötelező
Havi bruttó fizetés
1000 - 2000
- Solid development experience with the Android platform and SDK;
- Experience developing complex software products for production usage;
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON;
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
Nice to have experience with:
- Web Services, REST API Integration;
- Different scripting languages: Ruby, Python, Bash;
- Experience in C or C++ software development;
- Solving performance problems and architectural challenges;
- Version control software (SVN, git);
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Build applications for the Android platform;
- Build efficient, documented and reusable modules (“clean“, well organized and commented code);
- Troubleshoot, maintain and support the existing applications to ensure strong optimization and functionality;
- Provide support to system engineering, testing and documentation departments.
What we offer:
- You will work on high-technology projects with the best team in development and engineering;
- Enjoy an attractive compensation package with excellent benefits such as private medical subscription, fruits, lunch, coffee and juices every day, annually Team Buildings, Christmas parties, periodic evaluation and performance bonuses;
- Most importantly, have a fulfilling career in development
We are the best in the world at what we do and we are looking for qualified people to join our team.
Idrive, Inc., is a global leader in Video Telematics and Artificial Intelligence based services for the transportation industry. With over 10 years in the industry and one of the world’s biggest repositories of labeled and verified video data, idrive’s intelligent systems are enhanced by billions of miles of driving data, deep learning and industry insights to produce a leading product that has saved hundreds of lives by preventing collisions through improved driving behavior. Idrive engineers and manufactures its products in-house and its award-winning AI cameras are made in the USA.