Analyst - Procurement
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation withemployees and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos operates under the brands Atos and Atos|Syntel. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
• Ticketing system operation
• Assure the ordering process for eligible users covering the below areas:
- Follow the specific onboarding and offboarding process defined for the customer
- Handle incoming calls during business working hours via specific User Help Desk
- Decommissioning/transfer of assets
• Conduct all preparative actions in order to ensure full operation and availability of the environment
• Take all preparative actions to ensure the quality and continuous optimization based on service levels
• Proactive and flexible
• Basic knowledge of Windows
• Excellent command of English and German
• Ability to work well as a team member
• Methodical and disciplined approach to work
• Very good communication abilities
• Initiative and good learning abilities
What we offer:
• Working on business hours
• We offer you training and certifications:
Ongoing In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies.
• We have flexible benefits for you: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop
• Compensation: offer competitive pay and benefits packages and relocation bonus.
• Have extra vacation days based on your work experience.
If you wish to apply for this position and be part of this high-reaching and dedicated team, but also improve and grow your experience by participating in international projects, please visit our careers page at , select Romania as country and complete our online application form.
We are a company that cares about employee happiness as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages: