We are looking for an Agile Tester to join the ESET Communication Hub team. The team is developing a proxy application that will act as a gateway between ESET client applications and ESET services.
Your task will be to design, prepare and implement tests and evaluate the quality of the developed application:
- Testing ESET Communication Hub features;
- System testing, functional, performance, localization testing;
- Test environment preparation;
- Creation of test cases;
- Reporting and verification of defects.
Must Have Areas:
- 5+ year practical experience with SW testing
- 3+ years of practical experience with test automation.
- Experience with various testing techniques and test design techniques.
- Experience with test plan creation, test cases creation and test execution.
- Knowledge of Windows OS (Admin level).
- Knowledge of Linux systems
- Basic knowledge of network infrastructure and communications
- English - advanced.
Nice To Have Areas:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Knowledge of Windows Server OSes.
- Basic knowledge of network protocols (TCP, UDP, HTTP, HTTPS)
- Basic knowledge of software security (certificates, encryption, etc.)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
Note: The first round of the interview process consists of a task, please be prepared for this first check of your technical skills background.