Accounts Payable Associate
Looking for Premium Talent
No experience, Kezdő (0-2 év)
Bár az álláhirdetés inaktív, önéletrajzodat elküldheted a munkaadónak
- Coordinating various AP entries processes according to the tasks assigned by the manager;
- Vendor invocies to book into the ERP system as per Celestica processes
- Travel expenses check and posting for various sites;
- Processing, following up, chasing and any other task related to wither AP invoices according to the needs of the sites supported by the Global Business Services organisation;
- Preparing bank payments, analysing bank statements, posting and clearing bank outgoing payments to vendors;
- Performing various calculations required by the accounting and finance processes
- Document preparation and review to make sure they are compliant to Celestica policies and local Gaaps.
- Any activity related to documenting and/or booking any AP related entries in the ERP system
- Make sure all the disputes with external vendors are resolved in a timely and proactive manner
- Various other activities required by the manager such as:
- Working with the auditors for providing any information or documents required during any type of audit on any supported site;
- Being involved and responsible for properly archiving the documents according to Celestica’s policy and the particular site procedures;
o Preparing any reports, documents or activities required by the manager in relation to the job assigned.
- Participate actively into any continuous improvement project assigned to the team and identify improvement opportunities in the own area of activity
- Reports results and issues to management including resolution recommendations in a timely manner.
- Business/ Economic university graduate (final year or Masters degree students are also eligible);
- 1 year in a similar position represents an advantage (but it is not compulsory);
- Good Computer knowledge at a user level;
- Very Good communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team, but also the ability to develop a personal assigned project;
- Accuracy and detail oriented person;
- Very good organisational skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English;
- Any other foreign language knowledge is an advantage;
- Ability to learn fast and and react pro-actively to unpredictable situations or projects.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail and accuracy and working under tight time deadlines.
- Ability to evaluate, prioritize and problem solve a variety of tasks to ensure their timely and accurate completion
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, with a wide variety of internal and external customers
- Willingness to take initiative to achieve objectives
- Can apply Corporate accounting policies and procedures manual
- Generates reports with job-related software.
- Understanding of the capabilities of the tools can identify problems and trouble shoot input errors.
- Understands inter-relationships between departments